• Valid Maryland state EMT-B or higher
• Cleared to function in the Baltimore County Fire Dept.
• Valid Class “C” driver’s license
• Current copy of driving record for last 3 years
• Must be 18 years of age or older at time of application
• CPR •
• Blood Bourne Pathogens
• NIMS 100,200,700,800
• Must have current (last 18 months) physical completed on a Form 503 or Appendix A, signed by a physician (ie - M.D.)
• Must be of good moral character, as determined by a background investigation and periodic drug testing.
• Must submit copies of all required certifications with application
Shifts are as follows:
• Day- 7 days a week 0700hrs. to 1500hrs.
• Night- 7 days a week 1500hrs. to 2300hrs.
Any questions may be directed to: